Welcome To The Wildlife Travels
OUR RECOMMENDED TRIP
- India Birding Tours
- India Wildlife Safari
- Elephant Safari India
- Indian Angling Tours
- Birding in Himalayas
- Caving in Meghalaya
- Birding in Ladakh
- India Wildlife Photography
- Birding in South India
- Wildlife in India
- Angling Spots in India
- Birding Spots in India
- Kanha Photo Trip
- Sponser a Child
- Wildlife Tour for Kids
- South India Wildife Tour
- South India Wildlife Safari
- Angling Camp in India
- Angling Tour India
- Indian Wildlife Map
- Orissa Wildlife Tour
- Tiger Photogallery
- Reptiles Photogallery
- Birds Photogallery
- Miscellaneaus Gallery
- Landscape Gallery
Home - Ranthambore weekend Tour
Ranthambore Weekend Tour
Located in the Southern Ridge of Aravali Hills , Ranthambore was established in the year 1955, The Ranthambore National park is dry deciduous forest which was once the Hunting ground of Maharajas of Jaipur, over the years of conservation its has rcome up as one of the finest palces in the world to see the rare Indian Tigers. Ranthambhore got its state of National park in 1973 and is listed under PROJECT TIGER. Ranthambhore serve a ideal destination of the nature lover who have less time, Its an Ideal place to have short wildlife trip, Though your trip is short But the results in term of wildlife are big, Ranthambhore is home to Indian tigers, Leopards , Sloth Bears, Sambars , Spotted dears , nilgai, wild boar, grey languar, marsh crocodile, chinkara, jackle , mongoose, striped hyaena, Indian pangolin, Etc
Its a great birding destination , its home to birds like Oriental Darter, Cormorants Egrets and Herons, Painted, Wooly necked and black necked storks, Black headed Ibis, Eurasian Spoonbill, Cotton Pygmy - goose, Oriental Honey Buzzard, northern Goshawk, Besra, Bonelli's, steppe, greater and lesser spotted eagles, read - headed vulture, black, short - toed snake and crested serpent eagles, Red headed vulture, Osprey Painted and Grey Francolins, Indian peafowl, Pheasent tailed and bronze winged jacans, & many more.
At Ranthambore ,We have preferred Ranthambore Forest resort for your stay, Ranthambhore forest resort is located on Ranthambhore road is situated at convinience distance from Railway station & National park, RFR have 30 well decorated rooms , the rooms are comfortable with all the modern facilities. RFR is spread over five acres, the Resort borders the lush green forest, The resort has got a perfect setting with Aravali Hills at the backdrop.
How to reach Ranthambore National Park :
Location:* Ranthambhore Road on the way to National Park. (Tiger Project)
* 3 Km from Sawai Madhopur Railway station, Bus stand.
* 4 Km from National Park.
* 160 Km from Jaipur by road.
* 2-hour journey by train from Jaipur.
* 270 Km from Agra by road.
* 4-hour journey by train from Agra.
* 440 Km from Delhi by Road.
* 5-hour, journey by train from Delhi.
* 16-hour journey by train from Mumbai.
* Sawai Madhopur is on the Delhi-Mumbai main railway line and Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai are linked by train.
Facilities at Ranthambhore forest Lodge :* 30 Luxury Air Conditioned Double Bedrooms with Verandas.
* Conference and Banquet Hall to accommodate 70 persons.
* Laundry & Dry Cleaning.
* 24-hour hot and cold water.
* Safari Tours to National Park.
* Round-the-clock room service.
* Intercom facility in rooms.
* Three elegant lawns suitable for get-togethers.
* One-touch dialing phone facility.
* Attached luxurious bathroom with bathtub. The rooms look out on a lush green garden embodying the beauty of nature at its best.r
* Swimming Pool.
* Internet Access.
* Mobile on hire.
* Spacious Car Parking.
* Mini Golf Course.
* Tennis Court.
* Volleyball Court.
* Shooting Range.
* Indoor Games for Kids.
* Wildlife Library.
* Souvenir shop.
* Telephone & Satellite T.V. in all rooms.
On Request services at Ranthambhore Forest Resort :* Wildlife live show and talk by an expert naturalist.
* Ayurvedic Massage.
* Money Exchange (All major credit cards accepted).
* Doctor on call.
* Folk Music, Puppet Show & Dance Programme.
* Palmist, Astrologer.
* Wildlife slide show presentation.
* Horse /Camel Riding
* Rides in traditional horse, camel, bullock-drawn carts to villages, dressed in traditional costumes.
* Sightseeing with guide well versed in English :
* Khandar Fort F Pal Ghat Camping Site
* Ranthambhore Fort F Amareshwar Mahadev Temple.
* Mansarovar Lake F Rameshwar Ghat
* Bhoori Pahari (Banas River) F Devpurabandh
* Temples of the Old City F Devpura for black buck
* Village life in traditional, ethnic setting
Ranthambhore Package: INR 8500/- ( per couple )Duration : 2 nights & 3 days.
Package Cost Includes :
* 02 nights Accommodation of twin sharing basis.
* All Meal ( Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner ) .
* Usage of all the facilities at Property.
* All Govt Taxes.
* Tea & coffee. ( Morning & Evening )
Package Excludes :
* Jugle ride & safaris .
* Snacks & any kind of Beverages.
* Travel Insurance.
* Any extra meals.
* Any thing not mentioned in Above section ( Tour cost Includes section )
Pls note : Ranathambhore Wildlife safari options-
A- Wildlife safaris are not included in the package because we leave this choice at your descrition to opte for Number of safaris & Timings, On this point we will like to hear from you regarding your choice & accordingly all the arrangements will be booked as per your demand. B- There are 02 options for jungle rides at Ranthambhore National park, which are 18 seater canters or 5 seater 4WD Jeeps. Exclusive rides to Ranthambhore National park are restricted, therefore all the Jungle rides are booked on Sharing basis.